Tuesday, April 18, 2006

oh the sun

finally it feels like summer here in LA. was perhaps too much of a shock for my system though. i had an hour break between phys lab and kines lab, so i sat in the sun and did mcat studying. nice, relaxing, getting some vitamin d... apparently im whiter than ive been in years, because i got kinda burned. not too bad, but definetly pinky-red. how is that possible!? usually it takes awhile for me to tan/burn in LA. so now i have this akward vshaped tan from snowboarding and a lighter tan that goes farther down my chest from my tank top. im thinking a trip to the beach is in order.

feeling better about mcats. got my eye on a 39, but ill be happy with a 35+
tomorrow im going to skip all the classes and take a practice test on my own. gonna start it at 10 which means ill be outa there probably by 5. ugh. but friday will be relaxation, with gathering of some essay topic ideas, and a mani/pedi. oh and making sure i know how to get to the test center. other than that, just watching movies and hoping i can fall asleep.

cant wait till saturday at 5, ill be all done. call if want afterward : )

No comments: