Tuesday, May 09, 2006

almost done!

i have to say that im not really looking forward to med school interviews-i kinda feel like i got rather muddled and confused during my mock interview, and it definetly was the worst interview ive ever had. but all said and done, i didnt do too poorly, and i did get to wear my nice new banana republic suit! only thing is, i need to exchange it, and i cant keep the 100 dollar shoes that come with their own dust bag-amazing. it was so much fun to buy that stuff, maybe from now on ill get my thrills by charging really expensive things to my credit card and returning them a week later.
im looking forward to the end of school, but not necessarily for the end of being here. ive finally got a social life back again, and while i miss home and am excited to be there for awhile, i love it here with my friends and im still constantly meeting new people-for a little excitement in my life ;-). and its sad to think that im almost done with my time here. well i'll enjoy my 2 days in LA and then be off for home

No comments: