Wednesday, April 11, 2007

whats up

update:

critter is gone. im not sure how that happened.
Im taking mandarin. Theres only one other person under thirty besides myself, everyone else is old, retired, and white. but I convinced boyfriend to take it with me, so thats good.
I interviewed for a job at a construction company today. I would be analyzing concrete and rocks for quality control. It was 16 an hour and it didnt sound too bad until he mentioned it could be up to 15 hours a day and 60 hours of overtime a week. er...no thanks. but the plus side is that i totally rocked that highschool math test i had to take. (by highschool i mean math i did in fourth grade)
I have another interview for a teller at a bank tomorrow. only 10 an hour if that, but its inside and doesnt involve working with truck drivers and miners (no offense to miners, dad's from west virginia)
I am still hoping for that plant tech job with osu, pretty flexible and 10 an hour, but I havent heard anything yet so I may email again.
other than that, not much. we got season 3 of entourage today! if you havent seen it, watch it.

No comments: