Wednesday, February 28, 2007

my days

What do I do all day you may ask? Well....

I wake up around 1130. (though yesterday I woke up at 10!). Then I clean up and have a light breakfast while watching my friends DVD. Boyfriend comes home for lunch around 1 for about an hour. Then I do laundry or dishes or hem pants or watch friends and look for jobs or apartments. I may drive around to check out places for rent. I read newsweek or the nyt (which we get for free from the dispensor thats broken =) and sometimes meet boyfriend for tea at the beanery around 330. He gets off work at 5, and we make dinner and watch netflix movies or do the nyt crossword, play backgammon or watch arrested development. He sleeps around 11, and I read until maybe 1230. He gets up at 830, and we repeat!

PS-they offer tennis classes at the community college, 2 hours twice a week for 10 weeks. Im signing up! and im really looking forward to it getting warmer, so I can play tennis, golf, run, etc. And yes, that job hunting is commencing but I hate the concept of my future job depending so much on my word choice on a piece of paper. Did you know I can work at the post office for $20/hr? Cool!

Yesterday boyfriend replaced his sisters brake pads and routers. I helped a bit, and learned some cool stuff about cars. And i officially jacked a car and removed a tire!

No comments: